This week’s readings include the Panah Fund’s third quarter letter to investors, a critical view of India’s demonetisation and a detailed interview with Jack Bogle.
- Letter to investors Q3 2016: Andrew Limond of the Panah Fund reviews the macro environment in the Greater China region and reflects on the fund’s first three years in operation.
- Chaos in the wake of the ban: Jayant Bhandari’s first hand account of the effects of India’s demonetisation.
- Q&A with Jack Bogle: A wide-ranging interview with the founder of the Vanguard Group.
- In Indonesia, fears rise among ethnic Chinese amid blasphemy probe: How much progress has Indonesian society made with respect to race relations over the past 20 years?
- Trump tantrums: Andrew Sheng shares his outlook for financial markets following the results of the US election.