This week’s readings include an FT special report on the work revolution, WSJ coverage of the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting, quarterly letters from GMO’s Ben Inker and Jeremy Grantham as well as a Bloomberg interview with independent economist Andy Xie.
- The work revolution: An abundance of tech tools is liberating workers to organise their lives in ways unimaginable a generation ago.
- Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting: WSJ coverage of the event.
- GMO quarterly letter: The 1Q2017 letter features Ben Inker’s “Up At Night” and Jeremy Grantham’s “This Time Seems Very, Very Different.”
- China needs to change: Andy Xie discusses China trying to get a bigger voice in leading the global economic order and his outlook for the economy.
- The new moats: Jerry Chen of Greylock Partners on why systems of intelligence are the next defensible business model.