This week’s readings include a look at the rapidly growing mobile payments space in China, the Pangolin Fund’s latest investor letter, David Webb on the “Enigma Network” (the 50 HK-listed companies not to own) and an interview with legendary journalist James Pringle on the history and future of Southeast Asia.
- Cashing in, while cash is on its way out: Platinum’s Constance Zhang on the rapid growth of non-traditional payment channels in China.
- April letter: The Pangolin Fund’s Vinchel Budihardjo discusses his recent trip to North Korea.
- The “Enigma Network”: David Webb on the 50 HK-listed companies not to own.
- The history and future of Southeast Asia: Luke Hunt speaks with legendary journalist James Pringle about the region and other current developments.
- It’s a breakout: GSV Acceleration’s Spring 2017 presentation on capital flows in the learning and talent technology market.