This week’s readings include the first quarter letter from Petra Capital Management, the BBC on “karoshi,” an Economist special on overfishing, Balaji Srinivasan’s thoughts on tokens and a dozen insights from Charlie Munger from the 2017 Berkshire annual meeting.
- Q1 2017 letter: Market update and commentary from Petra Capital Management.
- The young Japanese working themselves to death: Japan has some of the longest working hours in the world and some young workers are literally working themselves to death.
- Getting serious about overfishing: The world’s oceans face dire threats.
- Thoughts on tokens: Balaji Srinivasan writes that tokens are early today but will transform technology tomorrow.
- A dozen thoughts from Charlie Munger: Tren Griffin shares some highlights from the 2017 Berkshire annual meeting.