This week’s readings include the latest GMO white paper, an FT interview with the CEO of iflix, a Bloomberg profile of Cederberg Capital, Mohammed El-Erian on the lost lesson of the financial crisis and Eugene K. Chow on the dark side of China’s tech boom.
- The good thing about climate change: Lucas White and Jeremy Grantham on the opportunities for companies involved in combating climate change.
- Iflix entrepreneur targets Asia with Netflix-style service: The video-streaming platform claims price and local content gives it a competitive edge.
- No. 1 China equities fund bought only three stocks this year: Bloomberg article on Cederberg Capital’s portfolio, current positioning and investment process.
- The lost lesson of the financial crisis: Opinion piece from Mohammed El-Erian.
- The dark side of China’s tech boom: China’s tech giants are helping the state build a digital panopticon.