This week’s readings include a recent interview with Olivier Jolivet (the CEO of Aman Resorts), reflections on the global shift in the balance of power from George Magnus as well as insights into true originality from Wharton professor Adam Grant.
- You need to instil some confidence: Olivier Jolivet’s reflections and lessons from a career managing across Asia.
- Whose world is it anyway?: George Magnus on how to think about today’s global axis between the US on one hand and China and Asia on the other.
- Six secrets to true originality: Author and professor Adam Grant shares insights from his research on the sources of originality.
- Peter’s perspective: Tama Churchouse from Churchouse Publishing on his recent trip to a small rural fishing village in the Philippines.
- Lunar Capital commentary: Insights into Chinese consumption trends from the Lunar Capital investment team.