This week’s readings include Byron Wien on China’s critical role in technology and geopolitics, Aswath Damodaran’s latest thoughts on bitcoin, First State Stewart Asia’s update on Indian equities, Kevin Kelly on what Mongolian nomads teach us about the digital future and notes from the recent Capitalize For Kids Conference 2017.
- China’s critical role in technology and geopolitics: The country has a quarter of the world’s “unicorns” and three Chinese companies represent 16% of global digital advertising sales.
- The bitcoin boom: Asset, currency, commodity or collectible?
- Client update – India equities: Latest commentary from the First State Stewart Asia team.
- What Mongolian nomads teach us about the digital future: Kevin Kelly on his recent travels among the nomads of Mongolia.
- Capitalize For Kids Conference 2017: Notes from the presentations of David Einhorn (Greenlight Capital), Daniel Dreyfus (3G Capital) and more.