This week’s readings / links include Kerr Neilson on the rise of Asia, a conversation with Chamath Palihapitiya, lessons from successful corporate turnarounds, Michael Dobbs-Higginson on his life of adventure and Lee Jong-Hwa on income inequality in Asia.
- The rise of Asia: Kerr Neilson’s latest journal entry.
- Interview with Chamath Palihapitiya: The founder and CEO of Social Capital on money as an instrument of change.
- The comeback kids: Lessons from successful turnarounds.
- Ex-Hong Kong bank chief on a nobler era and his life of adventure: An interview with former Merrill Lynch Asia Pacific head Michael Dobbs-Higginson.
- Inequality comes to Asia: Lee Jong-Wha on how Asian countries can tackle the problems arising from income inequality.