This week’s readings / links include David Webb on bitcoin, Benedict Evans on what’s likely to happen in tech over the next decade, a new report on Southeast Asia by Google and Temasek, an interview with Stanley Druckenmiller and a profile of Jim Simons.
- The world’s first decentralised Ponzi scheme: David Webb on bitcoin.
- Ten year futures: Benedict Evans of Andreessen Horowitz on the state of tech today and what’s likely to happen in the next decade.
- e-Conomy SEA spotlight 2017: New report from Google and Temasek.
- Interview with Stanley Druckenmiller: Some highlights and a link to the full transcript.
- Jim Simons, the numbers king: Algorithms made him a Wall Street billionaire. His new research center helps scientists mine data for the common good.