This week’s readings include the monthly newsletters from both James Morton and Rory Dickson, the case for trade reform in Sri Lanka as well as detailed interviews with James Hay and Jim Rogers.
- Perinvest Asia Dividend Equity Fund update: Monthly investor letter from James Morton of SLAM. Includes thoughts on Yuzhou Properties and Beijing Capital Land.
- CC Asian Evolution Fund update: Monthly investor letter from Rory Dickson. Commentary on Asian market valuations as well as individual holdings including Britannia, JD.com and Tencent.
- A new trade policy for Sri Lanka: Razeen Sally, associate professor at the LKY School of Public Policy in Singapore, outlines the case for FDI and trade reforms in Sri Lanka.
- James Hay on BFM: The manager of the Pangolin Fund discusses his outlook for equities as well as the state of corporate governance in ASEAN companies.
- Jim Rogers on oil, gold and why China is a buy: The famed investor shares his views on a wide range of investment topics.