It’s almost the end of Singapore Maritime Week 2017. You can see the full calendar of events here.
Below is a compilation of some media highlights / coverage from the week:
- Andreas Sohmen-Pao: The chairman of the BW Group discusses his outlook for the industry and how his company is positioning itself (CNBC).
- Roundtable: Business leaders from Singapore’s maritime sector share their views on the challenges and opportunities ahead for the industry (Business Times).
- Esben Poulsson: The President of the Singapore Shipping Association on the country’s recent ranking as the number one maritime centre in the world (CNBC).
- Khaw Boon Wan: Singapore’s Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure on preparing for the digital transformation of Singapore’s maritime sector (Channel News Asia).
- Staying ahead of the competition: Thoughts on how Singapore can reinforce its leadership position in the global maritime industry (Business Times).
- The leading maritime capitals of the world 2017: Singapore ranks first; Shanghai moving up. Download the full report (Menon Economics).