The folks over at Market Folly have posted their notes from the sixth annual London Value Investor Conference, which took place on the 25th of May. You can find the link to their full coverage of the speaker sessions here.
This year’s conference was perhaps unusual in that featured a relatively high proportion of Asian or Asia-themed investment ideas (at least compared to 2016), including:
- Far East Consortium, pitched by Ronald Chan of Chartwell Capital.
- Texwinca, pitched by Charles Heenan of Kennox Asset Management.
- Standard Chartered, pitched by Kevin Murphy of Schroders.
- Samsung SDI, pitched by Ben Preston of Orbis.
- Taiheiyo Cement, pitched by Filip Weintraub of Skagen Funds.
By the way, we have previously covered Kennox’s thesis for Texwinca (link here.)