This week’s readings include Cederberg Capital’s presentation on the China investment opportunity, the Rothschild Investment Trust’s 2016 annual report, Symphony International’s 4Q 2016 update and GGV’s Glenn Solomon on the Snap IPO. Also, a (shameless) plug for my recent write up on Emtek, which a number of readers have already sent me feedback / comments on.
- Why China now: Cederberg Capital outline the case for investing in China today. They present some interesting interesting data, so it’s worth a read.
- RIT’s 2016 annual report: One of my favourite annual reports (and a long time holding). Be sure to read Lord Rothschild’s letter to shareholders as well as the portfolio review.
- SIHL 4Q 2016 update: Commentary on the firm’s investment portfolio, including stakes in Parkway Life REIT and Minor International.
- My CNBC segment: Glenn Solomon discusses Snap’s recent IPO on CNBC’s Squawk Alley.
- February letter: James Hay of the Pangolin fund provides an update for the month and discusses the importance of attending annual general meetings.
Finally, in case you haven’t seen it already, this amazing video: