This week’s readings include thoughts on politics and investing from Aswath Damodaran, the outlook for mobile money in India, how the QR code is facilitating China’s rapid shift towards a cashless society, Peter Tasker on recent troubles at Toshiba and Samsung and an interview with Nick Szabo.
- A tale of two markets: Aswath Damodaran on politics and investing.
- Does digitalisation follow demonetisation?: The outlook for mobile money in India.
- The rise of the QR code: The barcode driving China’s rapid shift towards a cashless society.
- Can scandal spur change at Toshiba and Samsung?: Peter Tasker on recent troubles at two iconic Asian companies.
- The quiet master of cryptocurrency: Tim Ferriss and Naval Ravikant interview Nick Szabo.